Chicken Tortilla Parcel Pie
1 large Onion sliced
200g of Roasted Chicken picked from carcass
1/2 jar roasted peppers
1 tablespoon fresh thyme
1/2 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
1 tin chopped plum tomatoes
4 flour tortillas
1/2 pint cheese sauce, made up
1. Lightly fry the onion in oil until the onion is soft and translucent but not browned.
2. Drain the peppers and slice. Place in large glass bowl with onions, herbs, chicken and season.
3. Stir in the Cheese Sauce and allow to cool slightly.
4. Divide the mixture between the four tortillas, placing the filling in the centre of the tortilla and then folding all four sides in to create a square pocket. Place each pocket (joins downwards) in to the base of a large baking dish. (you can leave the dish at this point in a fridge for a couple of days before finishing off)
5. Tip the tomatoes over the pockets, and top with a little grated cheese.
6. Bake in a hot oven (180C) for 20-25 minutes.
7. Serve each pocket individually with a large salad.